The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

On Average, How Many Fans do You Produce on FB Daily?

RomanAnthonysMama

affiliate
For anyone who uses Facebook Pages as a promotional tool to generate leads and whatnot, how many fans on average do you gain per day? Facebook has surprisingly been very hard for me to gain a solid fan base on, and usually it's very easy for me. I averaged about 3-400 fans per day, but I gave up because I thought it was going to be a lot more, a lot faster. How may fans are you able to get in a 24 hour period?

I don't know if there is a real average. The speed at which people "like" your page depends on what your business is, if its popular, the age group it caters too and so forth. What matters isn't so much the number of 'finds' you have, but if they are active and even if they purchased your product,s

I found a trick to get faster likes but is against FB TOS but works. It involves multiple accounts and each account gets around 20 to 30 likes to my FB Page. People are constantly adding my fake created facebook multiple profiles. And to sum it up I have around 40 multiple accounts which sums up to about 800 likes per day.

I found a trick to get faster likes but is against FB TOS but works. It involves multiple accounts and each account gets around 20 to 30 likes to my FB Page. People are constantly adding my fake created facebook multiple profiles. And to sum it up I have around 40 multiple accounts which sums up to about 800 likes per day.

I would be interested though, how targeted are those likes? If they are not interested in what you have to say, might as well be 0 likes. I think the best method is Facebook ads. While it does cost money, you can target a specific group of people, and get very interested people to your page.

They are real people. The problem is its not geo targeted and not niche specific so youll get random people whom you dont know whats really their interest. But it works for my funny pictures site since everyone likes to see funny pics.

banners
Back