The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Oldest car in the world is for sale

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
The oldest car in the world that still runs will be auctioned in Pebble Beach, California in August. The car is said to be worth between 1.5 million and 2 million dollars.

Top speed is 38 miles per hour. It is fueled by wood, coal and paper.

It is said to have won the world's first car race in 1888 with an average speed of 26 miles per hour.

The car is steam-powered and was built in 1884. You won't believe how it looks.

This article has more details and a picture World's oldest car for sale - CNN.com

With a million$ you can buy allot of nicer and faster cars:)
Don't like all the old cars..
There's only one nice old car and that's a ford mustang!

The oldest car in the world that still runs will be auctioned in Pebble Beach, California in August. The car is said to be worth between 1.5 million and 2 million dollars.

That sounds like a hoax to me. If the car has been on Pebble Beach, California for that long it would have rusted a long time ago.

Jamie, I think you are joking. However I will respond just in case you are serious.

This wasn't a hoax. Several very respected news organization covered it, researched it and reported on it. I happened to selected the CNN report.

The car was built in France. No claims were made for the car being in Pebble Beach, California since 1884. For those who might get technical, there wasn't even anything known as Pebble Beach, California in 1884. Actually Pebble Beach, California is a corporation rather than a city and it began in 1919. But that is another story.

The auction was conducted by Gooding & Company. They are established, well-known and very respected. They have headquarters in Santa Monica, California.

Their reputation depends on making certain everything the auction is authentic. They often conduct auctions that benefit charities. Neither the charities or the people who buy at those auctions want to be involved in any hoax. Gooding & Company - Quality is our Style

Gooding & Company conducts auctions in various cities. This particular auction in Pebble Beach, California is known as the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. It has been held every year since 1990. It was a 2 day event this year. Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance : Events

Two of the cars at that Pebble Beach auction were auctioned to benefit the Ministrelli Women's Heart Center at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. Free Vin Check, Free Vehicle History Report, Free Car History, Used Car History, Auto History, Free Vehicle History, VIN Number Check, Car History, Lemon, Check - Gooding & Company to Sell Two Significant Vehicles at Pebble Beach Auction t

122 cars were sold at the Pebble Beach auction for a total of $61,334,750.00. That 1884 De Dion, Bouton Et Trepardoux was sold for $3,520,000.00.

The auction was covered by several established and well-respected news organizations, newspapers, magazines, television and trade organizations.

Finally here is a video that gives a little history of this 1884 car and shows it actually being driven Gooding & Company - See the 1884 De Dion Bouton et Trepardoux, the oldest running automobile in the world

Jamie, I'm still not sure if you were serious or joking. But I hope this was interesting.

It already takes me 35 minutes to drive 7 miles to work. But, at an average speed of 20 mph, this may be the perfect vehicle for me Larwee! I have a lot of extra fire wood, and gas isn't going to get cheaper.

Really... thanks.

lol

It possibly could be yours if you are willing to pay more than the $3,520,000.00 this buyer paid for it. :)

Should not be a problem since I run the most succesful affiliate program of ALL TIME! (for publishers also)

Disclaimer: that is not actually true

MI
Back