The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Old websites Wanted....

KingPin36

At the moment I am on the hunt for old websites. Websites that you may have disregarded or old projects that have been put on the back burner perhaps. I am looking for all niche's.

I will even consider old domains, but I do have a set criteria for that....

1) The domain must not have been parked.
2) The domain has never dropped.

I know some people just create a new account on their hosting and leave a blank page or put very little on the page.

When I say old, I don't mean sites that have been live for 6 months. I'm looking for sites/domains preferably 8+ years old.

If you have anything that you might think I'd be interested in then please please PM me with details.

For the right site my budget is 40,000 GBP.

KP

I've been to all the "big" forums and most of the sites I have seen are, well, just made for adsense and not really that old or the ones that looks good have duplicate copy etc etc and it's like opening a can of worms.

Thanks for the thought tho :)

KP

@kingpin,

BIG FORUMS, lol . I'd really like to show you some statistics of UK WW.

Threads: 11,141, Posts: 57,905, Members: 3,493, Active Members: 1,720 on 14th april 2008

I guess we are big enough :) . so please consider saying "all other big forums" instead of "all the big forums" . :p .

No doubt I love UK WW . :)

Arunpattnaik. No disrespect to UKWW, Temi has got something going good here but I'm sure Temi will accept this is a small forum in comparison to others out there so no "I" don't class this as a "big" forum yet.

I mean forums that have been going since the mid/late 90's that have 40,000+ members.

Unless you have a website/domain or something constructive to say I really would appreciate you not crashing my thread.

Now, I am still on the look out for old sites/domains and I am raising my budget to 100,000 GBP.

If anyone has anything that fits into my criteria then I would be happy to recive a PM from you.

Payment can be done either via Escrow or Bank Transfer which i will also pay fees on both.

KP

MI
Back