The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ogads/instagram/contentlocking

Zakkorta

affiliate
Hello i just got approved by ogads , im a newbie my manager advised me to use instagram for content locking , anyone here can help me to understand and hopefully master this method
Best regards
Zakkorta

GET FOLLOWERS

First you'll need to get some followers, at least 6000 and you have 2 options to get followers on instagram

1) Doing it manually, meaning that when you choose your niche you'll start to follow, like, comment on anything related to that niche so as to gain more followers and repeat it again and again till you reach a good number of interested followers.
This will take weeks or even months to accomplich but you won't regret it

2) This option requires a budget ( min $50 ) to buy shoutouts from famous instagram accounts. Based on my experience $50 will get you 4000 followers, this isn't always true cuz it mainly depends on the accounts where you're getting the shoutouts from, cuz some accounts have more than 10k followers but most of them are fake and they offer very cheap shoutouts

=> Don't bother yourself looking for short ways to get free followers, most of them are fake and not interested in anything you'll post.

POST DAILY

Keep your account clean at first, post normal things and don't lock any content. ( don't post anything not related to your niche)

USE HASHTAGS

Don't come up with your own hashtags, use hashtags that are already known.

TIME TO START LOCKING CONTENT

For me, the right time to start locking your content is when your posts start to get 200 likes or more.
you'll get a lot of messages from your followers asking you how to complete an offer, so it's better to show them and remind them how to complete offers to unlock the content .

==> Remember, too much locked content will kill your account

HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE USING THIS METHOD

Currently, I have 3 IG accounts, each account has more than 4k followers and in total I earn around $7 to $15 per day
I don't use Ogads, I use CPAlead

RECOMMENDED NICHES

1) Phone sweepstakes
2) Free gift cards
3) Games hacks and free points

If you have any question about this don't hesitate to ask me.

MI
Back