The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offline marketing sources

cooperj263

Hello everyone I have a question like always but like always they get answer with the best knowledge that's why this forum is great for anyone that's new. Now down to business does anyone have any legit information on offline marketing. I live in a college town so I can market towards a younger group. You can search online all day and find so many different e book's, programs, etc... on the subject matter but you all know you can't believe everything that you read. So if anyone any great information please share.

Thank you

I've never done this before, but I've heard there are many individuals who get amazing results with Drop card marketing. From what I've seen, it looks fairly effective.

I recently read a report by someone, can't remember who but I think it came from the WF. I'll try to find it again. Anyway, the person had business cards made up and sent to a fiverr supplier, who handed them out in New York City, I think Times Square. Naturally, the cards had an easy to remember website address on them, along with a bit of info. According to what I read, it brought the guy some great results. I'll see if I can locate that to provide a source and double check whether or not he mentions what type of product he was promoting.

Okay, found it but I remembered incorrectly. He suggests it, don't think he actually used it - I got two situations confused and rolled them into one, sorry.

Anyway, the info came from a report called cpamoneymadness (pdf) by Kenster. I found it in WF. If you google the report name, you can find free download links, it doesn't cost anything. He has a number of suggestions for offline marketing in there.

banners
Back