The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Offers for Email & PPC traffic

Mr. Plan B

Hello Fixers.. I am looking for reliable offers or networks that pay out relatively quickly for email and PPC traffic.
Primarily looking for CPC or CPL campaigns. I can test CPA, if the offer is really tempting.

We ave in AFFMY.com various Dating offers special for E-mail traffic. Including our own In-House offers.

SHNjrVE.png

Please ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

Hello Fixers.. I am looking for reliable offers or networks that pay out relatively quickly for email and PPC traffic.
Primarily looking for CPC or CPL campaigns. I can test CPA, if the offer is really tempting.
Got really tempting CPA Crypto offers :) Payouts weekly/bi-weekly

large_xzoog2pjc6u3bq8rfnykthdsyxlyhfsj_1538795045745359.jpg

The payout varies $20-$45, depends on the package ordered.

Available at adtrex.net
Category: Nutra
GEOS: Austria, Italy, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland

What is ProtecVital Plus?

Protecvital Plus is a German product that will start working in a half an hour and increase your vitality, your performance and your endurance. Made out of 9 natural Chinese herbs and processed with care, this formula has been proven to work and tested rigorously. It is approved in German and Swiss natural stores and has no side-effects.

large_xzoog2pjc6u3bq8rfnykthdsyxlyhfsj_1538795045745359.jpg

The payout varies $20-$45, depends on the package ordered.

Available at adtrex.net
Category: Nutra
GEOS: Austria, Italy, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland

What is ProtecVital Plus?

Protecvital Plus is a German product that will start working in a half an hour and increase your vitality, your performance and your endurance. Made out of 9 natural Chinese herbs and processed with care, this formula has been proven to work and tested rigorously. It is approved in German and Swiss natural stores and has no side-effects.
sent a skype invite.
Lets catch up on Monday.

I've got a pretty unique CPA offer that does well with Email traffic.

Honor Society is a top tier offer that is unique to the marketplace. It's an exclusive and direct offer that gives anyone who's marketing to 18+ US citizens a new and amazing way to monetize their traffic.

We offer our affiliates:
- Real Time Tracking
- On Time Payments
- Dedicated Account Managers
- 24/7 Support
- Creatives Updated Monthly

Sign up as an affiliate today and your dedicated account manager will contact you within 24 hours!

Our mission is to facilitate members to realize their highest potential through the advancement of academics, leadership and networking. In addition to a nationally recognized distinction, some of the other benefits our members have include exclusive scholarships, Career Insider guide books and tools, Dental and Health Discount Plans, Internships and dining discounts at 18,000 restaurants nationwide.

Send me a skype invite if you want to chat! mikal.calvert_1

MI
Back