Official OfferQuant

Akos

Service Manager
Service Manager
OfferQuant
Akos submitted a new resource:

OfferQuant - Performance Marketing SaaS

Performance Marketing SaaS where You Only Pay for Conversions

Cloud based tracking for affiliates, advertisers and networks.

Are You Still Paying For Clicks?
If you have been using Performance Marketing solutions, chances are the fees were based on the number of clicks you delivered.

If you think it completely goes against the principle of Performance Marketing, you are at the right place!

How is this even possible?
It started...

Read more about this resource...

Its been more than 3 weeks till now are not get any chance to use this software even after having the invitation.

poor support

Its been more than 3 weeks till now are not get any chance to use this software even after having the invitation.

poor support

I'm very sorry have to wait that long for the invitation. We experienced tremendous interest and we wanted to make sure everybody get the best support and experience they deserve.

If you still haven't get your invitation, please let me know, as now we're processing all applications in a few minutes.

Akos

I'm very proud to announce that OfferQuant graduated at Y Combinator's Startup School.

13,321 companies applied to Y Combinator’s 10-week program of one-on-one mentorship from past YC startup founders, 2820 accepted and 1500 graduated.

If you are an Affiliate Network, App Developer or Affiliate, don't hesitate to contact us and start decreasing your tracking fees!

Attachments

• Startup School Certificate.png
    Startup School Certificate.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 10
banners
Back