The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offering Bonuses To Customers

LloydXmas89

affiliate
Hey guys, I recently began promoting a new product, but I was wondering how I offer a bonus or bonuses on my site. I know that I can post the bonuses right on my page, but I'd like to make it so that the buyers don't get the bonuses until they purchase the product. Seems like everyone does it, but I can't figure it out. Thanks!

I don't have any experience in these areas but for those who may answer, are you talking about a rewards system? Say a customer buys something and gets rewards in the way of cash or gift certificates?

Well not necessarily no. There are a lot of free e-books that make good bonuses to people who buy my product. But I don't want them to be able to access them until they buy the product. I'm not sure if this can be automated or if i would have to do this manually. Any tips would be helpful. thanks again

Hi Lloyd,

Like Ron I work more on the retail product side of the business and I don't deal with eBooks or info products at all, which is, like you said, where people tend to give bonuses like that. I would assume there is an automated way to do it. But I have also see some pretty big marketers say email me after you buy and I'll give you the bonus.

Lloyd,

All you have to do is add your bonuses to your thank you page. The page that your customer are sent to after they buy your product.

Link Master

banners
Back