The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer(s) that got you a lot of money

mavricks

What are strategies and offers you worked on that got you a lot of money in a short period of time. Just to clarify I'm not saying making $10,000 in a day with only 2 hours of work.

I'm currently working with someone on a finance offer who makes about $1,000 a month but I want him to be able to make that in a week if possible.

Not sure if he needs a bigger budget but any advice would be appreciated. I know going from $1,000 a month to $1,000 a week is jump but I know it will take some time.

What are strategies and offers you worked on that got you a lot of money in a short period of time. Just to clarify I'm not saying making $10,000 in a day with only 2 hours of work.

I'm currently working with someone on a finance offer who makes about $1,000 a month but I want him to be able to make that in a week if possible.

Not sure if he needs a bigger budget but any advice would be appreciated. I know going from $1,000 a month to $1,000 a week is jump but I know it will take some time.

The simple answer is to find a way to compress four times what he's doing now into one week. If his traffic source can support that and if his offer isn't capped.

Bottom line? Reduce expenses and/ or increase net profits.

Also, if the issue is time, them find a way to translate what he does now into processes. Ie delegating to assistants etc. I hope he isn't his own bottleneck.

Good luck!

Last edited:
MI
Back