The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer questions (especially about the URL)

schleprock

This is the URL Mobidea gave me to use for my lander. It is a game I would like to promote in Italy.
https://www.rotatemyurls.com/offer/166240|21529?data1=Track1&data2=Track2&tag={External_ID_from_traffic_source}&website={subID}&placement={sub_subID}
I selected it because its lander looked good and I don't think I could make a better pre-lander than what they already have. AND because I need to get started to learn something.

When I tried to go to it it sent me through a series of URLs that rotated. I assume that is because it is a Smart link and is hoping to give me an offer in the United States that I might buy. Is that correct?

What about the landing page. I know everyone says I need a pre lander but this is for a game called Candy Monster in Italy. What lander am I going to make that can compare with theirs. OR is that wrong and I do need a prelander.

Hey,
To answer your first question, yes. You got redirected to another offer because you did not meet the offer targeting criteria. (GEO, device OS, connection etc).
I do not know what the offer is about and how the LP looks, however most of the times it is indeed better to make your own pre-lander.

banners
Back