The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Observation

Sdatacorp

affiliate
Good day to you and hope you are good. Am new to affiliate marketing and do have a concern about something. My question is, Which page of the vendor's website should my affiliate link take a client to. In details, I created a landing page for a particular product I promote. Now, my landing page capture viewers email and redirect them to the vendors landing page where they will still have to enter there name and email again after watching a video and now be directed to the sales page.
Now look at the situation; I captured email with the purpose of sending email on same product. The vendor captured email with the purpose of also sending email to same client. Is this not a disturbance in the side of the customer?
Now, secondly if the client does not buy from my link and buys from the link directly from the vendors email messages, knowing that the client is my contact will the vendor still pay me my commission? Hoping I did not bore you with lengthy words.

When you capture the emails are you planning to sell them same product from clickbank? or the same product your vendor will sell them from his website?

WHAT!!! AGAIN!!
I can see your point from the user's (customer's) POV (point of view).
Suggestion:
  1. Why not offer web domain push or ask for sms permissions on your site -- it's optional and not so pushy as a duplicate email overlay, Or;
  2. Is there an option of the offer without an email up front?

MI
Back