The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

novocaine has entered the building

N

novocaine

Hey there all you webmasters!!!. My name is Radu aka novocaine. I found out about your site / forum from a friend of mine, u all know him, FiveSeven so I had to check it out.
I am a webdesigner / junior programmer (PHP) and i like everything related to Computer Graphics. I don't know what else to say about me, i'll let my work speak for me :)

Yeah, welcome, C13H21O2N2Cl (that IS novocaine) ! Let me remind you that it's spelled "FiveseveN" and not Five-Seven or FiveSeven or 57 or anything other than the original FN Herstal name.

Welcome to UK Webmaster world novocaine, Thanks for dropping by :) I am pleased you honoured FiveseveN invitation, I look forward to you inviting you friends too so that we can get this forum buzzing!

If you have done any cool PHP application lets have a look, who knows...

Temi

:)

well.. about my php work so far.. I created the ususal beginner stuff. a guestbook, a shoubox, a news manangement system (sound so big.. just a couple of scripts). All these script were created for my site.. and.. for fun :), but in the future i really want to do something usefull and.. good :)

Hi novocaine!

Excellent site ya got there! I also LOVE the shot you took of Venice, takes me back to my earth roaming days.

banners
Back