The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Not new but new

SanjayAffix

Hello AffiliateFix community,
My name is Sanjay and I am from India, I have registered here few days ago.

I am full stack developer and plenty of experience in developing website with WordPress or Custom development using PHP, JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3. you can check my website sanjayojha dot com (not updated from long time :( ). I also sell some small service on fiverr. To be honest, I have experience of more than 5 years, but never able to succeed as establish developer. I have learned lot but not able to earn good money with it. So i got inclined towards Affiliate Marketing. I am well aware of affiliate marketing using a blog or website. And I follow some of the big name in this industry, like Syed Balkhi, Pat Flynn, Brian Clark, Chris Brogan, Darren Rowse, matthew woodward, Harsh Agrawal and many more.
But to reach that level you need to be hard working, patience and have time. I can be hard working and patience but unfortunately I have no much time. I am already in huge debt and want to earn money to stand up and live a normal life again. After seeing this forum and some bloggers who promote CPC, CPI and CPC offers,I got inclined towards it. And after reading the tutorial about these methods, I think its kind of stock market where you gain after initial losses. If you want to gain after your initial losses, then your losses must be in learning the tactics, niche and methods .
I have spent weeks in reading guides here, but since I am short of money, I will still wait to implement it. I wanted to just say Hello to all members and have written this post. Let me know if you want to ask me questions

Great intro!
Welcome to the forum and good luck to you in all that you do!
-Zach

banners
Back