The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

not 2 bright

whiskymac

Hiya all from Scotland, I am fairly new to this but we ( my family) have built a few websites.
At first it was a nightmare then I tried to learn dreamweaver and it got worse.
few weeks of that I moved onto flash, contribute, and finally.........whisky!

One night after more than a few drams (glasses of whisky) I was sitting on the brae of my hill when the polis, (police) stopped and shouted up what the hell you doing up there I said trying to figure oot how to do affiliating, to which the reply was well you no gonna (not going) find oot how to do it in the pouring rain at 11.00 at night. Now get yer backside in the hoose (house )
befor I get Mrs Mac (my wife ) oot here.
As I slid doon tae the hoose a second voice from the polis car shouted John (thats me) when we canny figure things oot in a crime the best way is to go back to the begining start again...or break open another bottle o malt.
So thats excactly what I did, (after sobering up ) started with basic templates , picked a subject and worked ofline, went and found all the info I needed and built a 6 page website , when I could not figure out how to link I asked, then when that was right I tried codes , moving on one stage at a time, other affiliates were more than willing to help.
I have now earned a few hundred ?s which I know is not much but I will apply the same ruleto the next step learn a bit get it right and then move onto the next thing. If I can do it anyone can, so keep going and talk to others.
Oh and I did not forget the polis who gave the help, we got together and had a few drams, only one thing better than whisky.........someone else's!

Whiskymac

What a HOOT!!! I LOVE that story! :p

I can tell you're going to be a joy to have around, Whiskymac
and we're happy to help you all we can!

banners
Back