The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

noob Question about adwords

mike25

affiliate
ok guys im a real newbie when it comes to affiliate marketing...so please dont burn me.
i haven't even made an adwords account yet because i just wanna make sure im ready first..why have i heard some ppl say that some keyword bids are too much..like $15+ or so per click? does this mean that if u don't pay what competitors are paying per click they will outrank u??
And also, just say i've got a click bank account...where do I input the address with my 'special' username...in the 'enter website' section of adwords??
thanks guys for ur patience..

Hi Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. We won't "burn" you for asking questions. However it sounds like you may be ready to burn through some cash and may be a little too green to be trying Adwords IMHO.

It sounds like you don't have a site and are trying to send traffic direct to the merchant's product page - is that correct? If so, Google changed the rules awhile back and only one ad can go direct to the merchant site. I think you need to study and learn a little more before paying to advertise so you don't waste any money.

Also,

I think the use of Adwords is dying...Only around 40% of users click because they want to..

What do you think?

MI
Back