The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Noob lookiing for work, help and the pursuit of happiness

jsammy

affiliate
I am very new to Internet Marketing and am having a bit of trouble finding sites that I can learn or find a mentor to take me under his/her affiliate wing and teach - LOL

Seriously, There is so much information and so many opinions on what works, what doesn't and how to do it. I found this site by accident and hopefully it's the place I'm looking for!

I am not new to hosting web sites, coding, etc. But I am new to all of this. Anyone that can give me a hand or atleast point me in a good direction would be appreciated :cool:

Peace

-J

Only you know which hat to pull the rabbit out of.

Assess your skill set, build yourself a site as your home base blog or business site. Everything revolves around keywords and ad copy in some form. I would suggest you pick something you personally like and see how you can cash in on it. with the above blog or website.

We need to know where are you coming, like experience, past projects, etc.
You can do this.

Read some guides and even follow alongs and then start from that.

Good point.

With regards to internet marketing, CPA, PPL, etc I have very little experience. I have used a bit with crakrevue and plugrush, but still working on refining my ads. The largest problem I find I am facing is the wealth of information to sift through to find the right information. I find the crux of this problem is that there are more people looking to make a quick $.35 then give you an honest answer. I get it, this is a cutthroat field.

I am very familiar with wordpress, put up sites for years, playing with code, etc (I am not a coder);mainly in the field I was in at the given time to increase sales

I found this site from a simple google boolean search and it's refreshing to see the openness. I am not looking to be spoon fed how/what to do, but I am looking for a direction, an explanation so i understand what I am doing and patience.

In closing what I can offer:
Acute focus: I am dead serious wanting to learn this with the right assistance
Affiliate links?: However I can repay you for your time and generosity of helping this poor bloke out I will.
Loyalty: What is shared here, stays here.
Gratitude: It's all karma right?

J.Sammy

We need to know where are you coming, like experience, past projects, etc.
You can do this.

Read some guides and even follow alongs and then start from that.

It is very cutthroat as one of the easiest sells is telling someone they can make money. But there is no easy answer, your best bet is to look through the follow alongs or case studies and see what might work for you.

If someone tells you this is a hot niche or what not it's either spent or over exposed. If you were making 10k a day on something would you tell some one for 35 dollars?

Find a method your comfortable with social/articles/seo and a niche you know how to sale and hit it. Look up each road block (how to do this) Win or lose action is your best plan.

I hear what you are saying, but what I am saying is the time wasted sorting through stuff that useless. I am not asking anyone to tell me there secrets, but a path to walk that is less vague then "find a method you are comfortable with". I don't know what those methods are :)

With that said, this forum seems to be more open then any I have found as of yet...

I am just looking to learn on a quicker scale. As I have said a couple times already I am not looking to steal anyone's idea, that's pretty sad and I believe in Karma. But I think the "RIght of Passage" should be when I post that I can see a consistent flow of $$, not spending countless hours finding the right method sifting through 75% of useless stuff since I don;t even know the properties, priorities, weaknesses and strengths of the methods. The guides here and follwo alongs from what I have read seem very valuable and a great place to start so far.

Peace :cool:

-J.Sammy

It is very cutthroat as one of the easiest sells is telling someone they can make money. But there is no easy answer, your best bet is to look through the follow alongs or case studies and see what might work for you.

If someone tells you this is a hot niche or what not it's either spent or over exposed. If you were making 10k a day on something would you tell some one for 35 dollars?

Find a method your comfortable with social/articles/seo and a niche you know how to sale and hit it. Look up each road block (how to do this) Win or lose action is your best plan.

Last edited:
Cams and adult is super competitive not worth it unless you have money to burn. Even with a mentor you'd need to burn some cash.

how I started so long ago I took something I was interested in at the time. For you it might be something different then me. Something you do or like off line like play guitar or knitting or a job like cleaning or even driving. Basically anything but internet marketing/adult/or a super competitive niche. You can if you want but you'll have to get super targeted.

So lets use Guitar for example. It's competitive but what isn't really. This will be your school site.

If you have an interest you should be familiar with the niche already, visit some of the sites see if you can fill a gap "how to tune a guitar" also check out what they are promoting, make a note of it. And collect keywords, good content ideas....etc.

Make your own website/blog.

Put some good quality content on it

Work it with seo/social

Build an email list

You may or may not make money but you'll be learning how to along the way. Why not start a follow along? there are experts in every field here. So you can get tailored advice instead of one size fits none advice. Heck make 2 sites one in a competitive niche as a front and one in a secret niche. Your going to have to build a network for long term success. I wish there was a faster easier way but you have to put in the time to build a presence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nice to meet you. What are your plans so far for moving forward with marketing? With so many options it be good to research and pin point what directions you are going and then get specific advice on that :)

banners
Back