The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No lie. Short intro.

dame colquhoun

I'm not new to internet marketing but I have been making scraps online.

I am a grown man now and I'm past the shiny object syndrome. I think that alone will stop a lot of people as it has stopped me.

In any case I'm slowly earning some more funds doing CPA marketing and it will only grow. I am working on my long term end game but CPA is helping me a lot!
Don't let shiny object syndrome fool you for long; food for thought.

Hey @dame colquhoun and welcome with us .
am feeling good reading your intro.
welcome aboard :).

Lol thanks.

You'll feel even better with my question as it will show action being taken.

Ok so,
I'm working with an affiliate network and they offer a lot of incent traffic.

I was browsing around and could not find any good info until I got here and signed up so I can ask my question in the thread; which I did. Still, I'm going to ask here still .

With this idea I'm going to be running I don't want to get kicked out of the network ( since I have some funds accumulated with the network) so I need to k ow if it is a valid way still.
I'm not creating a GPT site but will later as I see that things are going ok.

Ok so my next idea using incent is this: I want to reward someone with cash but a percentage I get if they successfully complete the offer and I get paid. would you say there is nothing wrong with this?

Basically I'm going to have them take surveys, offers etc I will input on the site and after they interact i will ask them to give me feedback of their experience with the ad (offer, survey , etc)they liked.
I will make sure they know that each offer, survey and more will be information the advertiser will use to market to them for showing interest so they should pick what they really would like to try instead of interacting with each ad just to get paid. And a few other warnings. HOW they will get paid and more.

Within a day or 2 they will get notified of them getting paid via PayPal. If the offer went through successfully they will get a small percentage of what I get. If the offer did not go through successfully I will still give them say like 1 penny for their time.

There's more but I think you get the gist.
Need a little light shed

Okay i get that you want to reward your users with cash if they complete offers .
that's and easy thing to do using some script that can be integrated with lot of these cpa networks.
you just have to know that the cpa networks don't allow cash reward thing, you can give people who completed the offer a gift or some thing like that, but cash is not allowed at all.
you can ask affiliate managers of those networks and they will tell the same thing.
is that what are you trying to do ? .

Okay i get that you want to reward your users with cash if they complete offers .
that's and easy thing to do using some script that can be integrated with lot of these cpa networks.
you just have to know that the cpa networks don't allow cash reward thing, you can give people who completed the offer a gift or some thing like that, but cash is not allowed at all.
you can ask affiliate managers of those networks and they will tell the same thing.
is that what are you trying to do ? .
Basically.
So if I give like a shirt, or some other reward as an award it would better to do than cash I'm assuming

I'm not new to internet marketing but I have been making scraps online.

I am a grown man now and I'm past the shiny object syndrome. I think that alone will stop a lot of people as it has stopped me.

In any case I'm slowly earning some more funds doing CPA marketing and it will only grow. I am working on my long term end game but CPA is helping me a lot!
Don't let shiny object syndrome fool you for long; food for thought.
you are welcome around here dude.

Understood. I have contacted my affiliate manager and am waiting on his reply.

Also thank you for mentioning cpagrip. I totally forgot that I can use that network for content locking

banners
Back