The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No.1 on Google.com - nowhere on Google.uk?

Is your site .co.uk domain?

If not then it will wont do as well in google.co.uk also you need to get more backlinks from .co.uk domains

That seems to be a unique situation you are in. Maybe you could try building more backlinks from the sites which are located in that region

Google Ranking

Hi
Do you use Google webmaster tools?If yes then you can set the targeted visitors to UK.But after some days you may loose your ranking from .com version of Google. My site is on top in Google.co.in as I set the country to India. So it is always better to have listed in .com rather than local version.
Still if you need traffic from UK then you can set this preference in the webmasters account.
Thanks

For a .com domain the wmt is important. If you but you location to the uk you will rank better. The hosting is only a really small factor and won't make the big difference. UK Backlinks will help for sure.

Look for the web directories , forums , blogs and articles submission sites specifically from UK, Its take same amount of work for UK as for .com just because UK has competition.

It doesn't really matter where the links come from. With a co.uk domain and a lot of links from foreign websites you will rank good as well.

Maybe you could try building more backlinks from the sites which are located in that regio.
you`d better do more backlinks in UK loacal site.

can you show your keywords, where is your keywords on google.com, try to find some quality links from UK hosted sites and domains. it will help a lot to rank your site in uk.

It has to be hosted in the UK if it is not a .uk domain.

All global tlds such as .com .net .org .info etc domain extensions must be hosted in the UK to appear on google.co.uk listings.

I'm newbie in this forum, I love seo. I'm glad because I'm in good place and can much learning from master seo here.

Btw how can we get high rank in google meanwhile much same keyword or like seo contest, thanks b 4..

banners
Back