The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche SEO , Does It really Work ??

scfc16

affiliate
Recently I have been doing my research and I am really interested upon finding out , how many of you are using Niche SEO for your sites and products that you are offering. Is it worth my while.

Not 100% sure what you mean. But it is much easier, quicker and cheaper to be successful in a niche, so it worthwhile for that reason.

niche is really helpful on websites, without it, how would you classify your site's category is?....
Having niche targets specific type of traffic as well.

I think if you look at the keywords that people use to find your site, there will be "longtail" words in there. No matter what your niche.

The volume isn't ever as high as for "primary" kw's, but so what? There exists an opportunity to rank high for the longtails.

So do it. Create a page, with a few subpages if possible, devoted to one of the longterms. That page, then, links to your main index page. Or to a page devoted to a primary kw.

It will work.

It DOES work.

This isn't blackhat stuff, it's just smart structuring of a site and it's taking the opportunity to capitalize on what people are looking for. Put good content in there, structure it right, and you will see benefits.

It's not rocket surgery or brain science. :)

I think what you are talking about is exactly what SEO is all about. You need to find niches related to your products that have the lowest level of advertiser/website competition.

Niche SEO IS SEO in my opinion. It is precisely what you should be doing right at the start of the process when you carry out your keyword analysis.

Geographic niches are obvious targets but the more obvious ones are more competitive ofcourse.

If you understand your industry/market better than your competitors and can come up with creative niches that your competitors don't think of then you have a competitive advantage over them.

Ofcourse it is a real challenge to come up with these niches that advertisers haven't considered and yet still generate significant search volumes.

Ofcourse volumes are less imortant if you are in an industry that demonstrates high margins and low sales volumes.

Read "The Long Tail"!

Isn't what you call "niche SEO" just targeting a small slice of the long tail?

Read "The Long Tail"!

Isn't what you call "niche SEO" just targeting a small slice of the long tail?

Long tail keywords generally refer to preceeding a search phrase with an adjective. For example - "motor insurance" might become "cheap motor insurance" or "recommended motor insurance".

A niche would be more like "sports car insurance" or "kit car insurance"

Niche is great, many larger sites while they have more authority are not optimized properly for small niches

Hello, Thats works for me , i seen titanium product people was searching a lot but there is not much website available so i make on professional website and do seo as per requirement and getting hints tooo

Great post and the suggestions. Participating members got clear and helpful ideas . Thanks for this post . Ive learned something new!

It's a business strategy that is aimed at a narrowly defined group of potential customers.It is rather a case of what idea can you implement that has not been implemented before.

Find your keywords, your target audience and start to see slow but steady
streams of income that can only increase your bank balance.

banners
Back