The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Niche Blueprint 2.0 is it worth buying?

JKMiller

affiliate
I have been getting emails from all the Guru's to buy the new Nich Blueprint 2.0, and I wanted to know if anyone had purchased the first version, and what they thought about it and if they think it would be worth buying? I have read a lot of post saying not to buy these products, but right now I just feel lost and need some help?

Hi JK,

Sorry don't know anything about it but just Googled and found out it's 297.

Have you read all the newbie stickies and niche marketing stickies here in the forum?
I would do that 1st and see how much you can learn and implement for free.

I say that in part because even if you bought a course that WAS worth the price, it's worthless if you don't read it, learn it and implement it. So 1st see how committed you are at following through all all the free info that's available here.

I'm pretty skeptical about most courses and info products and recommend not buying it, but again I don't personally know any details about this one. Most are designed to capitalize on newbies dreams of finding the magic bullet though and the sales copy and all the gurus selling it know how to play on the psychological triggers that make newbies willing to pull out their credit cards.

Linda, I just wanted to Thank you for responding so fast to my posts, this is by far the best affiliate forum out there and I just wanted to let you know how much that is appreciated.

All I can say is, if you're feeling lost right now then investing in Niche Blueprint 2.0 at this point isn't going to help you.

I'd take Linda's advice and read through the stickies on this forum and even more importantly ask ALL the questions you have when you don't understand something or just need help.

And also - take action. It doesn't have to be perfect to work and its ok if you fail the first few times. I know I have and I don't know Linda or any of the other successful guys on here but I know that they've failed at some point in their affiliate marketing career - everyone does. Niche Blueprint 2 might be good but its not going to help you if you're not prepared to take action. Why not use the free information you have here first to try to get some money instead of trying to lose some?

Jay

Hey JKMiller,

Im a promoter of the product in question. Although the product shows you how to setup an ecommerce business, I don't think this is for newbies so keep your money in your pocket.

Im sure Steve and Tim who have created the product will come out with version 3,4,5 etc so maybe in the future when you're more experienced, you can purchase then.

If you're feeling lost, I'd focus on what you want to do. This product is specifically about ecommerce and dropshipping (selling other people's goods with a complete online store- including payment processing.) But there are so many models for making money in the affiliate world that I'd figure that out before investing in anything. If you're committed to dropshipping, then look closely at what they're offering, but if you haven't decided tha, I'd think about HOW you want to make money. You could do PPC, SEO, niche sites, dropshipping, affiliate program management and a handful of other approaches. It's probably worth figuring what you want to do first and then looking for information- be it free or somebody's training program.

If they have a free trial or a $1 trial then definitely give it a try. Thats what I always do first to see how good the program is before I decide to plunk down major cash for the program.

banners
Back