The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nice to meet you

Hello Grace, Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are 100% right! This forum is a very friendly one, you are guaranteed to learn a lot here.

As you have just joined, you should check out these forums:
Ask your questions here: Newbie HelpDesk
Check out some follow alongs and journeys here: Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Get yourself some motivation/inspiration here: Success Stories and Bragging

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask! You are now part of an awesome community full of people who will help you along the way to success!

Good Luck!
NeverGiveUp

Last edited:
Hi Grace, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Get right with your money and make the link

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Grace!

It's always nice to see another woman in the community. There is getting to be quite a number of us here, now. :)

My friend, @Anth24 has given you some great links to get you started. I don't know where you are in your learning, so I will add one more, just the basics: WIKI (START HERE)

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Grace!

MI
Back