The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Nice to meet you all

MasterMric

affiliate
Hello everybody, I hope all is good for you.
I'm Aymeric and I live in Belgium. I'm 22 y.o and I follow my last year in University. To be honest, I hate what I'm studying and I'll finish my studies only to make my parents happy... That's why I'm here: okay for 5 years of ordeal but, please, not a complete life time... :D

I'm happy to be here, this website is really interesting for someone like me, who is looking for web earnings.
I'm a newbie and I'm on the long way of "Make Money on Internet". Now, I'm totally lost and don't know nothing (like J.Snow) but I'm already happy because I avoided all the gurus and strange Youtubers who try to sell sh**ty courses or bad advices at incredibly high prices.

I'm also really interested in blogging.

Thank you for your reading, I hope my english is not too broken to be understood, ahah!
Have a nice day, users of affiliatefix.com !

Hey @MasterMric and welcome to :affiliatefix:!

I'm 22 y.o and I follow my last year in University.
What are you studying?

I'm a newbie and I'm on the long way of "Make Money on Internet". Now, I'm totally lost and don't know nothing (like J.Snow) but I'm already happy because I avoided all the gurus and strange Youtubers who try to sell sh**ty courses or bad advices at incredibly high prices.
Hahaha sounds about right ;)

If you want to - check out Voluum's quick start guide which will take you through creating your first complete affiliate campaign in the shortest time possible.

P.S. Your English is more than fine!

Karolina

Welcome to Affiliatefx.. This forum is very lively and full of every kind of updates and the lessons on how to begin your affiliate marketing . You can view the starter's guide here and many more tips on making money through internet marketing. Welcome to the affiliate community

Welcome in here .I know the feeling ,amd making what makes your parents happy it will not make you happy but anyway you have a lot of business to work online
The thing its to be succesful then you must never give up ,work co sistent even if its 1 hour per day and have patience
Choose some proper business like affiliate marketing ,cpa marketing ,etc

hy and welcome and dont wory .Just continue what you do and in your free time focus on building your dream in online marketing .Dont quit your job as IM takes time to succed and you need to combine it with a job until you achieve succes to be able to quit your job

Hello @MasterMric. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started, go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

banners
Back