The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Nice to be here

AloeVera

I am very thankful to have found this place. I am very new at affiliate marketing although I have joined many affiliations but not sure what to do with them and funds are extremely limited. It is difficult not to get sidetracked with emails that come through promising this/that.
I feel the information here along with the help is honest and for our best interest. I found this website through Rosalind Gardner and am thankful for that.
I am retired from Massage Therapy and Real Estate Escrow and In-Home Care. Extra income would be very helpful and I decided affiliate marketing would be the best route to go.
Hobbies: Reading, gardening, sewing, crafts.
We live (my husband and two senior Chinese Pugs) live and work in a 2000 40' Country Coach with one slide (we are full-time RV'ers) currently in Florida.
I have several blogs and one website but feel overwhelmed by the whole process so am not making any progress.
I find that I have a lot of personal biases to overcome as to which companies to become affiliated with. It isn't what I like that matters it is what SELLS that matters and I need to change my way of thinking in this regard.

Thank you so much for listening and anything I can offer you all please let me know.:D

Welcome to 5 Star, AloeVera.

Thanks for that very interesting introduction.

I think you will like it around here. This is a very friendly community.

I hope you will be participating in some of our discussions whenever you can.

Thanks for joining.

Welcome to the forum, AloeVera. I've been here a few weeks, and it's one that I check at least every other day, if not every day.

Good luck in your ventures!

Grady

Welcome aboard

Hi AloeVera,

Boy do I empathize. I've been down that distraction road and have spent my share on "promises". There is no short cut to wealth. Stay focused and treat it like a business. You have some great skills you can market so the best thing you could've done is to come here.

Best of luck,

Hi AloeVera,

Welcome to 5 Star. So glad you found us via Ros. She's awesome and very helpful and I'm so glad you can see that our info is honest and helpful too.

The best suggestion I have is for you to read all the stickies in the newbie forum. Even though you have some experience already there are some real nuggets of wisdom in there. Then you may also want to pick a couple you can relate to in the inspiration/motivation forum too.

I know it's overwhelming, but try not to get discouraged. We'll help if we can.

Thank you all very much

Thank you for your kind replies. I knew there had to be a way to make money on the internet but I was beginning to doubt if it was possible for me.
Stay focused and keep plugging away is what I need to do. I know there is a lot of information here I can use and add my input as well.

If I have any questions I will be sure to ask and you all do the same.:)

MI
Back