Not looking into it
Many people I know have Etherium, Bitcoin
and another one
Its the subject of a legal case
Involving the US Government
Personally it doesn't excite me at all
Need to be building something
That benefits others

The Internet as we know it is evolving and changing with these new technology paradigms.

I was a huge gamer growing up playing MMORPGs like RuneScape. I bought and sold billions of RuneScape gold for real world currency.

NFTs as a technology is expanding and producing new experiences and verification of ownership over certain digital items such as video game assets and high profile digital art pieces.

People can be bullish or bearish on whatever they wish, but the fact still remains that NFTs, blockchain, crypto, are all here to stay.

The Internet as we know it is evolving and changing with these new technology paradigms.

I was a huge gamer growing up playing MMORPGs like RuneScape. I bought and sold billions of RuneScape gold for real world currency.

NFTs as a technology is expanding and producing new experiences and verification of ownership over certain digital items such as video game assets and high profile digital art pieces.

People can be bullish or bearish on whatever they wish, but the fact still remains that NFTs, blockchain, crypto, are all here to stay.
Love this

Not looking into it
Personally it doesn't excite me at all
Here's you in the future when you'll change your mind :
bitcoin-meme.jpg

- Samira

I am working with someone to create real-world NFTs that function like a customer loyalty permanent discount or so garanteed right to some service.

Big brands are picking this up as a branding awareness and retention thing --the NFT market is totally unregulated and very speculative at present.
Cool sounding brand
Cool looking domain name

I am working with someone to create real-world NFTs that function like a customer loyalty permanent discount or so garanteed right to some service.

Big brands are picking this up as a branding awareness and retention thing --the NFT market is totally unregulated and very speculative at present.

I think that NFT has a big and promising future. As in the case of BTC, the price will rise significantly. If now, the price of one NFT on average reaches up to $ 300, then the price may double in about 1-2 years.
It seems to me that almost everyone is thinking about creating their own NFT. Now celebrities and famous and giant companies are mainly engaged in this.
I won't hide it; I'm thinking about it too. I'm already looking at companies that provideNFT Promotion Services. The thing is that I am an artist, and I want to sell my not only physical paintings but also as an NFT. I want to earn, yes. There is nothing shameful about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back