The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newby ???

bkamp

affiliate
is it normal in CPA to do really well for 4 days and crap out the next?
Does that mean change offer? ADVICE?

This information is to little to go by, tell us exactly what you were running, traffic source etc - have you asked your AM?

PPc campaign!
this is from theparkingplace.com

Didn't reach out to account manager was getting thoughts before I asked!

I'd say it's pretty normal to have ups and downs like that. As other posters mentioned, without more info it's pretty hard to narrow down which factor (of many) is affecting your particular campaign. :)

Same for me when i start campagine on 7search it performs well but now it going worse.
Anyway i taking new offer and go ahead :)

Hello Bkamp, I wish you were more specific but that is a issue I have been giving deep thought to. Without Knowing the whole story I'll offer what I have been wrestling with. I think by building your brand organically using the subject as keywords you can control the sustainability of a campaign. Yes once the offer is out there it can get saturated however, if your traffic is coming in from more than just one place or offer, you can use your campaign as a list magnet by offering free coupons or free offers that reward the customer for just being there. Add in Twitter and Facebook advertising and it promises unprecedented access and response, for a fraction of traditional traffic methods. I believe you must build a foundation in the search engines, giving you a solid organic reputation. You start off with instant pay traffic however, you must slowly be building an organic reputation with Google, so that your visitors from your SEO campaign will overtake the paid traffic at some point. This is one of the areas where the heavy hitters thrive and win. A great way to supplement any campaign is to do small videos on Youtube. Then you post them on your sites, Facebook and wherever you can place them without getting in trouble. Another great organic method is the newsletter, Using email is a great way to push out your offers. I like the fact that I can drop my offers in a content rich email letter, and push them to my website, when people visit I push them to a blog, I have the control. I firmly believe you can control how your campaigns run, however, you have to work your offers. Just sticking a site up and adding it to a search engine is not enough. Another seemingly inexpensive tactic is offline postcards, you can send out 5000 per $14.95 and the postcards themselves cost about $24.99, they pay off and ultimately drive in more than then enough traffic. You must build a content calendar which incorporates Twitter and Facebook and run three week campaign cycles with testing in week two, to monitor and tweak things as you go. Nothing is easy, a winning campaign is harder to work than a losing one. I would try to take offers in a direction away from the pack and package it as unique for my visitors. You must figure, the offers are out there, the game is, what separates us when were pushing the same offers. I believe this is how you win and control how your campaigns flow regardless of who else is running the offer. That is just my two cents, for what that is worth. I'm just eager to start my first campaign. GOODLUCK Cheers...

banners
Back