The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbies What Works In Affiliate Marketing

Entrepreneurjay

affiliate
What works in generating an extra income at home affiliate marketing? 5 main things come too mind classifieds, articles or hubs, forums, viral marketing or videos such as you tube etc..., and your own affiliate website! Lets start off by talking about articles or hubs, whats so good about them? First off when you write an article or a hub too promote an affiliate product, your hub or article will have a great advantage right out off the gates. What's that advantage? I'm glad you asked its a high page rank ezinearticles.com and hubpages have a high page rank of 6 or 7 on a scale of 1-10 so you will essentially rank very high for your keywords in your article or hub! The title of your hub will rank very well when optimized correctly for the keyword phrase you are going after! Lets put this into simple terms, if you have a website with a page rank of 0 or 1 with the exact same content as your article or hub. Your article of hub will be indexed higher each and every time just because of the simple fact that it has a higher pr or pagerank. Ezinearticles.com or hubpages, is simply seen as way more important than your website because they are. They have millions of users and have been rewarded from the big players in the search engines Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Take advantage of this by writing quality articles, and you will be rewarded for your efforts by a lot of free quality traffic! Not too mention articles don't expire like classifieds do, so they will be out in cyberspace potentially making you great affiliate marketing commissions for years too come! I can't stress this enough take advantage of article writing. Tip for hubpages - which is by far my personal favorite! They give you an option too set up an adsense account with google. which puts related paid links on each of your hubs, when someone clicks on those ads you get paid. Another great residual income stream too earn extra income at home, take advantage of it!

I'm not trying to be rude, but I would wager you will have a hard time building too many leads for your signature link when you slap us with blobs of text.

I promise, the enter key does not bite...

Hard :D

Message to clintroc

That blob of text is actually part of an article i wrote, this is an affiliate marketing forum and this kind of information i feel can be beneficial to a lot of newbie affiliate marketers! And yeah you are being rude, try learning something from someone who knows what there talking about... Instead of criticizing someone who's trying to honestly give a little sound advice to people looking to maybe start there own little affiliate marketing biz. After all that's what the majority of the people are on here for it is 5 star affiliate marketing forum!

Sorry Jay I think Clint was trying to be funny, but it came off wrong.

By blob of text what he meant is it's really hard to read that much text run together without any paragraphs to break things up.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I would wager you will have a hard time building too many leads for your signature link when you slap us with blobs of text.

I promise, the enter key does not bite...

Hard :D

That's funny - and so true. Candise, this is a tough business and really, Clintoc just gave you some sound advice. I don't think he/she meant to offend at all. You have to develop some pretty thick skin in this world and this business.

In fact, instead of instantly feeling insulted, consider this another learning opportunity because it's true that you shouldn't use more than 4 or 5 sentences per paragraph - it's easier for readers.

Just in my opinion, when I open up the page, I didn't even read your thread when I see a big paragraph; I just the replies that follow. So try to make it simple and attractive to readers.

Yes, it is preferable to break up the paragraph so we can read. I got lost a couple of times actually. Great piece of information and i hope you continue to help all the noobs ( like me ).

This thread is interesting

Hi I wish I would would have got in this thread quicker. I don't think it was said to be rude either. If you do break up your text it gives people a chance to take a break in betten and keep reading throughout.

You are right about all those ways to make money and a newbie would read as there is some useful information there.

We are all in this together and we got to get along and build solid relationships. That is how you become successful. Nobody wants to come to a forum for help and see a bunch of negative talk. They will leave and go somewhere else. Mike.

banners
Back