The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there, i'm new here. I'm very much a beginner to affiliate marketing and i'm looking for some help on setting up tracking links that i might get from the different Affiliate Networks (Awin, CJ etc).

Are there some good resources on understanding the technical side of this (blog posts, books, videos etc?)

Hi there, i'm new here. I'm very much a beginner to affiliate marketing and i'm looking for some help on setting up tracking links that i might get from the different Affiliate Networks (Awin, CJ etc).

Are there some good resources on understanding the technical side of this (blog posts, books, videos etc?)

Hi, Edley. Please do not hijack other people's threads. You can create a new one and someone will help you. :)

Hi, I'm looking for all the help I can get.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI
Back