The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie Waving Hello

Chrissie

affiliate
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi. I have been lurking for a long time and finally signed up today after much procrastinating ;)

I do affiliate marketing and blogging. I absolutely love it!! I have been in the industry a couple years now. I look forward to learning and talking with everyone.

Welcome to 5 Star, Chrissie.

Glad you were pleased with us and decided to join. It is much more fun being a member than being a lurker.

As you can see there is a lot going on here. Jump into the discussions whenever you want.

Hey Chrissie,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you ponied up and joined us! :p
You'll fit right in, I can tell already you're a kindred spirit.

Thank you for the warm welcome, glad to be here!

I had taken a break from some forums so I am glad to be here. Teli happens to be a very good friend of mine and I know she loves it here so I had to join ;)

Thats where I know the name the Learning Geek!

You're THAT Chrissie! I've seen your pics with Teli somewhere,
probably one of her blogs. Plus now I remember too you are firneds with BJ.
I just blogged about her today. http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2007/02/13/super-affiliates-passion/

Funny when I said you would fit right in and were a kindred spirit
I thought, she reminds me a lot of Teli - but I didn't make the connection at the time. (Too busy multi-tasking before to click your link.) :p

Anyway glad you joined us. Teli's friends are always welcome here!

Yep, I am THAT Chrissie LOL I'm glad to be here, finally.

Both Teli and BJ are two of my bestest friends. They have helped me with so much I can't begin to tell you. They both give the word "motivation" new meaning.

I did read your post about BJ and it is very true. Its something I have been working on this year myself, working on projects I am passionate about not just for the sake of making money. I look forward to learning more here!

Woohoo - Chrissie's here!

It's about time girl. How long have I been nagging you to join? Now we just need to get BJ all signed up. :D

Welcome to the forum - you're gonna love it here. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help. Plus, I know you have a lot to contribute.

~ Teli

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here :)

Hehe, Teli, I knew it took me a long time to finally join. I don't call myself a procrastinator for nothing. But, I am glad to finally be there and ready to participate.

Linda, I will see what I can do about BJ, it shouldn't be too terribly difficult to get her here ;)

Thanks again!

Chrissie said:
Linda, I will see what I can do about BJ, it shouldn't be too terribly difficult to get her here ;)

Your wish is my command, Chrissie :)

Linda, what a wonderful forum you have here. I haven't been doing a lot of forum reading lately, so while I was wondering why I couldn't post after registering, I browsed around and there's lots of great information here.

(As it turned out, I didn't think to check my email for my verification link ... duh!)

Anyway, it's great to be here. I'm not much of a poster when it comes to forums (can you believe it, but it's true - I never seem to have too much to say) but I love hanging around, lurking here and there!

And Linda, thank you for all the wonderful mentions!

BJ

Hi, BJ, glad you to see you here ;) Oooh, Oooh, I need to come up with another wish LOL

Don't feel bad, I am rusty on my forum posting too until this week actually.

Watch out Mike.

ALL the girls are in the house now that BJ's here! :p

BJ I hope you've seen some of my blogs about you.
I always say I love the way you write.
Feel like I already know you.
Chrissy too.

Welcome to both of you. Please don't be shy, just throw your
2 cents in when you can. I know you both have lots of knowledge to share!

MI
Back