The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie Newbie Newbie!

Rugman.com

Yep! New Affiliate Manager AND new to the world of affiliate marketing! I did my Google RSS feed hunt and found all of you particularly attractive folks online here and thought I'd jump in and see what I can learn. Of course, the FIRST thing that I will need to learn is to identify what NEEDS to be learned, LOL.

Confused yet? I am, ha ha :)

Cheers everyone! I'm off on a hunt through the forum to see what all catches my eye. :eek:

Welcome to 5 Star, Rugman.com.

If you want to learn, this is a very good place to do it.

I see you are going to look through what is here. You will probably pick up some useful information during that process.

Whenever you have questions, just ask.

Larwee said:
You will probably pick up some useful information during that process.

Whenever you have questions, just ask.

Thank you for making us feel at home, Larwee :D I see you posting all around the place in here. First I will learn and learn and learn, then I hope to give everyone a run for their money (or is that money for their run...AM to affiliate speaking that is, ha ha)

HI Rugman,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm the owner and used to see the previous manager post on lots of forums. Congrats on the new gig. You have lots to learn about this business. It's wonderful and challenging as well.

How did you end up getting the job with no background? Tell us your tale! :p

How indeed! I suppose it was because I'm here!

Yes, I have a great deal of respect for my predecessor, who is now an OPM with her own business on the go. She's gots the people skills and will go far, I'm sure.

I, on the other hand was brought on as Channel Manager with a strong data background, and prior to that a strong retail and customer service background, so I am now getting the chance to do some great relationship management as well as cut and dried datafeeds, analytics, and reporting. Sometimes its COMPLETELY overwhelming :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: , and other times I can't get enough. :cool: :D

banners
Back