The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie named John

jscotton

affiliate
Hello I came across this website looking for info on CPA affiliate marketing and saw the newbie411 download. Ive looked through some of the material and it seems very doable. I would like to take action but do not have a website right now. I have inquired about linking up with one network and will call a few more in the next day or so. I would like to configure a system that could easily generate 100-200 daily. How much marketing capital would I need to get to this point with conversions? Any comment or reply is greatly appreciated...

Welcome to the Fix John.

You're question is quite open, the amount of capital required would depend on what method you were going to utilize and how quickly you wanted to achieve the goal.

Any thoughts after looking at the 411?

If you are a complete newbie, then it will be better to start with free traffic, and gather your first experience.
This also means that you will invest nothing in the beginning, except the 10 bucks a month for the web hosting.

This is my plan - low or no cost until I get my feet wet.

Welcome, John. I also found this wonderful forum through spotting newbie411 in a search. Ain't it great? :)

MI
Back