The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie looking for advice

wwzxc

affiliate
Hello people,

I'm a complete newbie to IM and like a lot of new people, I came across some mental road blocks...

I've been looking for ways to start an online business and I've read around quite a lot, but I still haven't taken any action as I'm not sure which would be better in the long run, in my situation.

I'm currently trying to decide between building an affiliate clickbank website or going into CPA ( got mobidea and peerfly accounts ). My budget that I have saved for such venture is currently about $1500 and while I understand it's not a lot ( it is where I'm from lol ), I am wondering which option would better suit my situation in the long run.

I understand, that it takes time to build on either and I don't mind. I've got time for that. But I do feel super overwhelmed by the amount of things that I'd have to learn and do and I'm so clueless on where to start precisely and that paralyses me without taking any action, because I honestly fear that I will waste my time without any success a year later and a year older.

I constantly hear that SEO is impossible for newbies without big budget and for CPA you need paid traffic and minimum $1k a month just to test, because traffic is expensive and that is super discouraging...

So the question would be... which approach would you suggest I take that would be worth while sticking with in the long run. I really want to build something sustainable that would replace my day job.

Anyway, thank you for letting me vent a little and thank you for reading.

The biggest budget item for SEO is your time and your time spent does not guarantee success. I don't think you can SEO some affiliate item -- you can SEO some idea or theme and use that to advertise some affiliate offer.

Divide your capital into thirds: 1/3 each for plan 1 and plan 2 and 1/3 to walk away with if nothing works.

Hello people,

...because I honestly fear that I will waste my time without any success a year later and a year older...

This is understandable fear, but I'd say, don't think about wasting time. What thing in life doesn't require time anyway? Remove that kind of mind set and focus on your goal. If you are truly into IM, regardless of being a newbie, keep working on it, do research, keep your notes and learn and implement as you go. We all had to start from somewhere... All the best, and I hope this forum can be of great help to you :)

MI
Back