The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie In Pay Per Call Affiliate

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Hi
I'm the newbie in PPCall affiliate. Don't know how to start. Right now I am promoting various offers from a CPA network. But there are hardly found any promotion regarding PPCall. I think I should move custom network. My questions are:

1. What is the best method to promote PPCall?
2. How much should I need to invest first?
3. What is the best PPCall affiliate network?
4. How much generally people earn from PPCall?(in monthly basis)
5. The future of PPCall?

Hey Jim,

1. I don't know if you can label one method as the "best" as it depends on what you are running. Top sources I see are adwords search using call only ads, facebook, ppv, seo, bing (cheaper clicks then adwords)

2. I think a good starting budget is between $1000 and $5000. You need enough data to decide whether you can scale or to move onto another campaign. Of course you can do lower or higher but I generally see these amounts.

3. I think all networks have their strengths and differences. I suggest testing offers in different places as campaigns perform differently on networks.

4. Harder question :) Your ROI will depend on the vertical, volume capability, payout etc.

5. The future of pay per call to me is very strong. Some people think phone communication is dead, but when you really think about it people still call for tons of home services (plumbing, electrician, locksmith), Rehab, Insurance, Healthcare, dating chatlines, TV/Internet packages, Travel, Legal help.

Hope that helps you. If you would like to chat more in depth about pay per call please add me on skype (ringpartnertaylor). Would be happy to help out.

- Taylor

Hey Jim,

1. I don't know if you can label one method as the "best" as it depends on what you are running. Top sources I see are adwords search using call only ads, facebook, ppv, seo, bing (cheaper clicks then adwords)

2. I think a good starting budget is between $1000 and $5000. You need enough data to decide whether you can scale or to move onto another campaign. Of course you can do lower or higher but I generally see these amounts.

3. I think all networks have their strengths and differences. I suggest testing offers in different places as campaigns perform differently on networks.

4. Harder question :) Your ROI will depend on the vertical, volume capability, payout etc.

5. The future of pay per call to me is very strong. Some people think phone communication is dead, but when you really think about it people still call for tons of home services (plumbing, electrician, locksmith), Rehab, Insurance, Healthcare, dating chatlines, TV/Internet packages, Travel, Legal help.

Hope that helps you. If you would like to chat more in depth about pay per call please add me on skype (ringpartnertaylor). Would be happy to help out.

- Taylor
Thank you Taylor for your quick response. Will be contact soon. I think PPCall will boom the market soon.

banners
Back