The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie in Adult Dating Space

happyJoe

affiliate
Hi, my name is Rad.

We are in the mids of launching our own adult dating platform.

We've build a whole system for managing adult dating sites.

Ranging from profile manager to tracking and messaging.

We will be rolling this out and launching our platform websites soon in the UK, Canada and US markets first..

We are planning to offer white-label platforms too, to affiliates/traffic partners who can appreciate a well build platform with exclusive offers.

What i'm trying to get out of participating on this forum is to learn more about the adult dating space, best practices of how to cooperate with affiliates/traffic partners, learn more about the affiliate business/game. So i will be reading ALL the posts :)

I would love to come in contact with partners who can provide quality traffic so we can create a win-win situation for the both of us.

In our quest to be the best ( jee, that even rhymes :), i'm also looking for good, innovative and savy marketing - & landingpage designers / developers who can help us.

And also looking for good (re)sources when it comes to adult dating profile and content providers.

If you know any or maybe are that person, please reach out and let me know :)

We are looking to build long-term relationships, not in it for the quick bucks. (although any income stream is more then welcome, of course :)

Looking forward to be a good fellow member of this community.

Have a great day !

Rad,
Moneoservices.nl

banners
Back