The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[Newbie] How to setup a GPT site and make a passive income?

LX911

affiliate
Hi I have an account with BlamAds.. so I can easily get their GPT wordpress plugin.. but how do you Guys work this out?
Is it something that is normally related to sites like sharecash? Need help!

It isn't the biggest process but it does take a while.
You need to be dedicated if your in it for the long run and it all depends on how much start up cash you have.
If you have $300-$400 you may be in luck
buy a shiftcode.com script and there you go, all done, you got your own site!
Then you will have to find a design, to attract users, then apply for affiliate networks to add offers etc.

There are a lot of guides out there for you to use just search em up on google :)

Don't go with free scripts. Believe me. It will be a pain in the head. The script is really good but a lot of fix that needs to be done. You need a start up cash and a good network that pays weekly. Learn the ins and outs and the frauds for knowledge.
Sharecash is a PPD site, not a GPT site.
GPT sites are like swagbucks and cash crates.
If you will go long term with this, you really need cash. :)

But my problem is can we establish trust with users? Personally I just don't register unless it's a big name like Cash Crate.

Yeah, trust is really needed to make this work out. The idea is pick a handful of people only to try the site. Pay them. Tell them to make a review to the forums they are in too. Tell them about the referral bonus. Then let it be viral.

Hi I have an account with BlamAds.. so I can easily get their GPT wordpress plugin.. but how do you Guys work this out?
Is it something that is normally related to sites like sharecash? Need help!

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'passive income'. Running a GPT site takes time, effort, and work. It's not something you can just set up and then the money starts rolling in. It doesn't work that way.

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'passive income'. Running a GPT site takes time, effort, and work. It's not something you can just set up and then the money starts rolling in. It doesn't work that way.
You make it sound like it is too difficult to do. It would be preferable you explicate when you say, takes time (time for what?) effort (effort for what?) work (work on what?)

Of course everyone knows that you need to work to make money online, even if you are investing, you still need to check the company all the time. But you just make simple things seem so complicated here. Could be very discouraging but it is not.

Running a GPT site does not take much time, much effort and much work to start getting the money rollin in. You can start it today and watch it happen tomorrow. All you need to do is manage the users, and maintain and promote your site. That's all. You make it sound like it is rocket science, impossible to do or so hard to do. It is not. In fact, it is easy.

Also passive income does not mean that the person doesn't have to work. It means you keep earning as a result from your previous work.

If you want to partner with ad networks for your website, go for offerwalls networks.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back