The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie here

Hey @xiamingzhe , Thanks for joining affiliatefix.

Making money is part or derivative of what we do. So decide on what you want to do. Else you will be jumping from one flower to other wasting energy and may or may not get any nectar at all.

Best wishes...

Hello , i Would Like to make money

Hi and welcome, @xiamingzhe !

Like @VirtualGlobalPhone asked, what do you want to do? I like his analogy of flitting flower to flower without getting any nectar. That could be you, unless you choose one direction, method, traffic source and vertical to dedicate yourself to.

It's not just about making money, it's more about gaining the freedom to live the type of lifestyle you want. More often than not, it involves providing something of value.

Regardless of your ultimate goal, you'll find all the information you need right here in the forums. I always like to suggest that newbies start here:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI
Back