The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie from UK looking for an affiliate network.

Danny112

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am new to all of this but am looking for an affiliate network to use and was wondering if I could be guided in the right direction.

I'm 25, from the UK and have seen others making money through affiliate networks and I want to get involved. I dont want to do anything illegal I just want a good way of making money really so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Danny

Hiya, Danny, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am new to all of this

No problem, everyone is in the beginning. :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE) (lingo/terminology, definitions, tools you need, etc.)
Newbie Helpdesk (newbie questions, challenges and concerns)

Those will give you a foundation to build on.

am looking for an affiliate network to use and was wondering if I could be guided in the right direction.

We have lots of networks here. You can find them in our Resources section. Once you're ready, you can create a thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted prefix.

was wondering if I could be guided in the right direction.

That's what we're here for. :)

I dont want to do anything illegal

Perfect! We always promote legal (called Whitehat) practices.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Danny!

Hi guys,

I am new to all of this but am looking for an affiliate network to use and was wondering if I could be guided in the right direction.

I'm 25, from the UK and have seen others making money through affiliate networks and I want to get involved. I dont want to do anything illegal I just want a good way of making money really so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Danny
For a newbie I would recommend looking into cpa marketing instead of full blown affiliate marketing. It's more competitive but it's a lot easier to jump into and start getting conversions.

banners
Back