The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie from Indonesia

dacochan

affiliate
Hello, everyone ..

you can call me dacochan .. I am from Indonesia,, You probably have never heard of it. .. :confused:

I am very interested in the CPA industry .. This started several months .. still be able to collect a few dollars .. had never received payment .. :(
I hope this forum can help me ..

I just had the determination and curiosity .. did not have much money to invest,, my english skills suck ..

anyone who reads this post .. please suggest me to start to be successful in the industry cpa ..

Thank you ..

Hello, everyone ..

you can call me dacochan .. I am from Indonesia,, You probably have never heard of it. .. :confused:

Oh I've heard of Indonesia alright lol... over 245 million population... huge and booming smartphone penetration, with about 1/4 people there owning one, dirt cheap mobile traffic comming out of ad networks ears... are you kidding me? Sounds like paradise to me. Congratulations my friend, these are exciting times to be an internet marketer in the APAC region ;). Hell I wish I'd speak mandarin/malay/siamese instead of eglish/spanish/japanese right now.

Either way, welcome to the boards dacochan, hope you learn a lot and have a great time, cheers & profit.

Last edited:
Oh I've heard of Indonesia alright lol... over 245 million population... huge and booming smartphone penetration, with about 1/4 people there owning one, dirt cheap mobile traffic comming out of ad networks ears... are you kidding me? Sounds like paradise to me. Congratulations my friend, these are exciting times to be an internet marketer in the APAC region ;). Hell I wish I'd speak mandarin/malay/siamese instead of eglish/spanish/japanese right now.

Either way, welcome to the boards dacochan, hope you learn a lot and have a great time, cheers & profit.

Thank you djcrunk.. you read too many articles about Indonesia .. LOL

Welcome, how did you find us?

I forgot K.. had long joined,, just remembered after checking email .. hopefully not too late .. :)

MI
Back