The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie from Honduras

doggiedave

affiliate
Hello everyone!

My name is Dave, I'm from Honduras. IM has always been my passion. Every year I try to start something in order to make it in this world, but reality strikes every time; with all the costs associated with this industry, it's hard to have a positive ROI.

I joined this community hoping I could get some coaching to start making a little to start off and taste what's possible. I clearly need a viable plan to start fast, and get fast results to keep me motivated. CPA seems to be the answer in the short and long term but there's so much information that scares the sh!t out of me just to think of starting with it.

I haven't read or heard of success stories from my country or Central America in this industry, so I'd be great if i could achieve financial freedom and lead by example from here.

I'm willing to learn and put a great deal of time and effort to make it in this world, I've had it with my "7AM to late at night crappy underpaid" job i have. My family deserves better.

Hoping to read or hear from you all.

Cheers!

Dave

Great to meet you, Dave!

Welcome to the forum. I have been in the CPA space for about 7 years now and it has been awesome since day 1. I wish you the best of luck!

MI
Back