The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie from Austin - Hello!

DeannaB

Hello!

My name is Deanna and I live in downtown Austin with my husband, Clay, and darling baby girl, Zaeda Love. We live in an amazing condo about 400 feet in the air. (If you've never tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it. Get it? :D) I've lived in Austin for 4 years now and am happy we're having a milder summer this year!

I am fully responsible for an in-house B2B affiliate program for a small company called Software Advice. I am brand spanking new to the affiliate world and am trying to figure it all out! I'm joining this forum to learn from the pros and hopefully make some good contacts. I do have experience in the B2B and community building space, so hopefully I can provide some insight as well.

I look forward to "meeting" all of you!

Deanna

We live in an amazing condo about 400 feet in the air. (If you've never tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it. Get it? :D)
Hi Deanna! Well, we live in a house with 2 floors - at least that's my STORY! :D

Welcome to 5 Star! Sounds like you'll make a great addition here.

Hi Deana,

I guess you're getting to know the wacky, fun-filled 5 Star team. :p
I agree you'll fit right in!

So sorry I haven't replied to your email yet. I am normally pretty
prompt about getting back with people but, I've been BURIED.
I live in the basement! :rolleyes:

Kidding I live in a 2nd STORY condo which is built on a great FOUNDATION
and it came HIGHLY recommended!

Austin was the central topic of the recent real estate seminar I attended...they showed us condominiums that are a total wower

welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Right now my program is kind of UP IN THE AIR... but really I'm having a hard time branching into the next phase. Hopefully I'll find some good tips and motivation on this site.

Happy Friday everyone!

MI
Back