The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie CPA affiliates

Blemor

affiliate
Hi everyone,
I just registered and i am new here to know more about CPA. Please does anybody know how to set ads for Health and beauty products so that it can be approved by facebook or other traffic source?

Hello and welcome @Blemor...

The best source for that is following the Facebook Advertising Policies

Every source will have its own policies but if you comply with the Facebook guidelines you should be good i many other places... But then in the other places you just might want to be more aggressive in your approach... As long as it is permitted... Making claims, before/after pictures etc...

Read the following with a grain of salt, most of it comes from personal experience which might be different for everybody!
I certainly don't want to discourage anybody planning to start in this business!

On Facebook, read the policies until you really understand them, and be prepared for add campaigns being stopped for no apparent reason, even after the add(s) got approved... Be prepared for add account and business manager blocks and bans... And even personal account bans! Always have backups, minimum 2 accounts with business manager access, separate add accounts (so all your campaigns do not stop because an add account block) etc... There is lots of info around...

And always talk to your Affiliate Managers about your Facebook campaigns, they might also give you insights and ideas!!!

Okay and thanks, you know I am new in it and i need advice just like what you doing right now and if I may ask, is it safe to with such kind of products in private traffic Source and what can Bridgepage do in this case and which traffic network will you recommend?

Okay and thanks, you know I am new in it and i need advice just like what you doing right now and if I may ask, is it safe to with such kind of products in private traffic Source and what can Bridgepage do in this case and which traffic network will you recommend?
You can follow what I am doing right now right here...
There are really many ways to promote products...
Select some offers and ask the Affiliate Manager in the network you joined what kind of traffic works well with the offer, he has access to the offer statistics, he can tell you what works right now (and this is no guarantuee it will work for you)...
Bridge pages, same story, ask and test...
You could also learn how to use a spy tool to identify what is working and get ideas to create your own...
Really, learn the trade, go through the 'what is Affiliate Marketing' section here and you will become so much wiser ;)

thank you but can someone promote CPI content locker offer directly in your traffic network or what can someone do in this case?

MI
Back