The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review NewBidder Tracking Program

B

basel_alsalom

Newbidder tracking program

DX589h7.jpg

It is very important that we follow our advertising campaigns in the affilite and CPA projects to see the direction of our campaign results and to make decisions on whether to continue or adjust our strategies,
In this framework there is a very powerful tracking program called NewBidder that features all the features that may outperform the rest of the tracking software including voluum.
Newbyder features:
• Price: Its price is as low as 50% compared to the price of the voluum tracking program.
• Automatic help for ad campaigns
muPggGt.jpg

• Get feedback on the sudden change: for example, one of my offers declined? Which one, in which country? ROI suddenly fell, on which campaign? The new budget-consuming area and other sudden changes that you get feedback at once to fix the campaign from breaking down feature are missing in the tracking software.
• Other features.
1. Newbidder TRK integrates some of popular traffic source into our system through API, and pull the data for you after you set token on our system, it bring you much more convenience to analysis data and mange your campaign from your traffic source in one panel.which synchronize all the real cost of different parameters such as website id, country post back from the 3rd Traffic source like popads, zeropark.,etc
2. Which surprise me is the flexible report system
The Report system provides 20+ variables and 3 dimension group by to analysis your data deeply and looking for positive profit dimension and potential chance.eg, you can find which website id is profitable in which day in which campaign,.it is really flexible and useful for me.
RcMwKMN.jpg

The tracking software can tell you the visitor’s IP address, country, operating system, time when the conversion takes place, the carrier information if the visitor is on a mobile device, and much more.

I believe that Newbidder will be a promising future in the industry of tracking software with its distinctive characteristics
OY1n9Co.jpg

Gotta be honest with you...this is an ad, not a review. A review tells of your personal experience with a program or product and this is strictly a product promotion.

Please edit this to a real review or it will be removed.

Actually, better yet, add a review to the NewBidder resource page.

I need to let the people know that they are the worst service ever, this is just not an alpha version, and they dont accept their mistakes. I'm going to put my experience as a FREE user and a PAID user.

As a free user from day one they lost all my clickids so I didnt tracked any conversions... 1K$ of traffic lost. After a few days things seemed to work (not all, trafficsourceid token didnt work for example and 6 or 7 more bugs...) but the price was good and I decided to try the paid version the 50$ month.

As a paid user I got all my data deleted by an error that affected to a 6k$ value of traffic in like 2 weeks, they sorried a lot, A LOT and gave me 3 months for free, in this time I just changed to a proffessional tracker, but last week I see they billed me in the 3 free months and I asked him for a refund and they answer was we are not free and I can give you 2 months more... I have the chat and everything if someone is thinking on buy this tracker JUST NOT DO IT, I've adviced to all my friends in the industry and managers.

49$ is not going to hurt me... but you only have one reputation on internet.

I need to let the people know that they are the worst service ever, this is just not an alpha version, and they dont accept their mistakes. I'm going to put my experience as a FREE user and a PAID user.

As a free user from day one they lost all my clickids so I didnt tracked any conversions... 1K$ of traffic lost. After a few days things seemed to work (not all, trafficsourceid token didnt work for example and 6 or 7 more bugs...) but the price was good and I decided to try the paid version the 50$ month.

As a paid user I got all my data deleted by an error that affected to a 6k$ value of traffic in like 2 weeks, they sorried a lot, A LOT and gave me 3 months for free, in this time I just changed to a proffessional tracker, but last week I see they billed me in the 3 free months and I asked him for a refund and they answer was we are not free and I can give you 2 months more... I have the chat and everything if someone is thinking on buy this tracker JUST NOT DO IT, I've adviced to all my friends in the industry and managers.

49$ is not going to hurt me... but you only have one reputation on internet.
Thank you for your sharing, I have more or less the same experience like you!I just booked the newbidder for 1 month,just to check whether it works out,'cause as a newbie I find it's really cheap(I selected $19/m) compared to other trackers' $99/m.And I hold the thought that I only need the basic functions that every tracking system should include, no rush to buy a expensive tool,right?

However, the reality proved that I was so naive
clear.png
.Like you, I didn't receive any conversions on it while the Monetizer recorded 7. Until I read your article I was so depressed and still believed it was my fault for not understanding the rules of setting postback urls correctly, after spending nearly 3 days on asking almost everyone I knew about Affiliate Marketing,staff of PropellerAds,Monetizer,Newbidder and an online tutor,etc.And the staff of Newbidder is so unprofessional,as a Chinese I feel so angry and ashamed to have such a bad company based in Shanghai,what a shame!

What a relief to see your article,and back to business,I have several questions to consult with you.Do you now use Voluum as the tracker?I know it's almost the most widely used,but I noticed that STM's Zeno strongly recommended Funnel Flux,which one is better compared with Voluum?

Hello @JincoDwan,

You'll find many times that the saying "you get what you pay for" is correct, especially in tracking.

Voluum will provide you an easier platform to get up and running because you are going to be using a cloud-based installation. This will easily give you a better experience because setup is faster, redirect speeds are faster, and the platform is quite capable.

FunnelFlux is a strong player in this arena, but they are a self-hosted ONLY tracker, so you'll need to get your own server and install/configure the platform yourself. This is usually more cumbersome for most people, but you have the security of "owning your data" that a cloud solution cannot provide.

I would like to also throw ThriveTracker into this conversation because you will have the option to try it on a self-hosted installation (like FunnelFlux) or a cloud-hosted installation (like Voluum) for 30 days at no charge to you. In addition, we'll provide you with a large selection of educational materials to help you get the most out of your platform. ThriveTracker is on-par or better than each of these options, but our 30-day trial allows you to fully utilize the system without any compromise so that you can see if it's the right fit for you.

If you'd like to discuss this option in greater detail, please let me know!

Cheers,

Hello @JincoDwan,

You'll find many times that the saying "you get what you pay for" is correct, especially in tracking.

Voluum will provide you an easier platform to get up and running because you are going to be using a cloud-based installation. This will easily give you a better experience because setup is faster, redirect speeds are faster, and the platform is quite capable.

FunnelFlux is a strong player in this arena, but they are a self-hosted ONLY tracker, so you'll need to get your own server and install/configure the platform yourself. This is usually more cumbersome for most people, but you have the security of "owning your data" that a cloud solution cannot provide.

I would like to also throw ThriveTracker into this conversation because you will have the option to try it on a self-hosted installation (like FunnelFlux) or a cloud-hosted installation (like Voluum) for 30 days at no charge to you. In addition, we'll provide you with a large selection of educational materials to help you get the most out of your platform. ThriveTracker is on-par or better than each of these options, but our 30-day trial allows you to fully utilize the system without any compromise so that you can see if it's the right fit for you.

If you'd like to discuss this option in greater detail, please let me know!

Cheers,
Hi Stephen,
I am currently using Thrive Tracker and I like the platform because it is user-friendly. My biggest issue with it is that it can't track real impressions so the actual cost can't be tracked. Basically, I have to type in the CPC which can be inaccurate especially for pop campaigns. I also have to sort out the data manually based on the zone ID so I can find out the exact impression of each zone. Are you guys going to add a feature to track real impressions in the next few months?
If not, I am going to get either Voluum or FunnelFlux in the future because I need to track impressions so I know which banners or zones that really waste money.

Hey there @atc90211!

It's always great to hear from current customers! I'm glad the platform has been serving you well.

Can you provide me an example which we can discuss? We can do so here in the public forum or we can move this to a private chat/Skype as well. ThriveTracker does support CPM and CPC setup for campaigns and the option to pass dynamic cost values back to the platform. Also, who is your traffic source and are they passing the ZoneID back to Thrive already? This should make these difficulties you've mentioned above very easy to overcome.

You can find me on Skype by searching "Stephen ThriveTracker" if you'd like to chat there.

Cheers!

Hey there @atc90211!

It's always great to hear from current customers! I'm glad the platform has been serving you well.

Can you provide me an example which we can discuss? We can do so here in the public forum or we can move this to a private chat/Skype as well. ThriveTracker does support CPM and CPC setup for campaigns and the option to pass dynamic cost values back to the platform. Also, who is your traffic source and are they passing the ZoneID back to Thrive already? This should make these difficulties you've mentioned above very easy to overcome.

You can find me on Skype by searching "Stephen ThriveTracker" if you'd like to chat there.

Cheers!
Hi Stephen, let's move this conversation to the private chat. I will be contacting you shortly.

MI
Back