The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbeee!!!

Rose.fire

affiliate
Hi All,
As a am new to affiliate marketing, i want to know how things work at affiliate marketing. Can anyone explain me about this.......

Thank You

Hi Linda Buquet,
Thanks for helping me out, If you have more information that helps me in understanding Affiliate marketing then please let me know. :)

Rose there is a lot to learn and you can get great information on here.

Some affiliate programs also walk you through the steps needed to promote their products.

No quick answer.. just hard work that will pay off if you stick with it :)

Good luck.

Great to see such enthusiasm
This really is a great business

What I would suggest is just get an overview of the business then pick one thing to focus on and learn in detail

There is a lot of free information that is pretty useful in this forum

Also a few free to view websites and blogs that will teach you what you need to know to get started

The internet is such an amazing place

All the best and keep the enthusiasm

After you read everything you will start to get a clearer picture of what it is and what you need to do.

I would suggest putting the info to use as soon as you feel you have the basic steps, the best way to learn this biz is with hands-on experience and trial and error

Good luck! :D

Hi genuwine4532,
I am working on the same, its quite confusing :confused: with terminology's but i am managing to understand.

Believe me I've been there, and it will all make sense after some experience! I know you will do fine, just keep at it and ask whatever questions come up as you go!

MI
Back