The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[NEWB Friendly] Reddit>Gmail Responder>Clickbank Offer

Swjedinight

I have no Idea if this exact method has ever been shared her before. Knowing this community, I am sure it has.

This is method has elements of a couple of methods and I thought it was really cool and should help some newbs make their first dollars online.

*FULL DISCLOSURE* I have not actually tried this method at all. I have tried various elements of this method before and have gotten some success but I have no screenshots of any form for this method. Try this method at your own risk.

Alright, a bit of a step by step here. First you are going to pick an offer from clickbank. You need one that has a fair amount of following on reddit. There has to be a big enough group of subreddits for this to work.

once you have your product, you are going to find a subreddit post in your niche that has a lot of traction aka upvotes. you are going to basically steal their post and rewrite it. you will need to find a success story online involving your product/niche and cut and paste it into your post with a nice image.

this is where the twist comes in. we are going to tell people in the post that if they want the same results to email us and we will give them the info

we will then set up a gmail vacation responder to respond to their emails with our clickbank product. we will make the responder look like a sales page essentially.

*This is my video. There are no affiliate links in the video or in the discription.*

If you have any questions, ill be more than happy to answer them in below. It's vary late for me so sorry if I didn't explain it as well as I normally do.

Well, I can see you haven't tried this in Reddit <<< :D Instant Reddit ghost ban
How to Not Get Ghost Banned on Social Media Sites - Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon
you have to get past Neil's spammy overlays :D
Oh I have and been very successful with posting on reddit. It matters the subreddit that you post to as well as the content.
An email address is less suspect then a link. Most of the time is floats right on by.

Just because the article says Neil Patel doesn’t mean it’s even close to being accurate.

Most seo’s Think he is a joke.

then this is untruth? get your story strait

common ....
Let us know when it works ...
I understand how fun it is to troll someone so this will be my last posting dealing with you.

I have had success posting email addresses and links to Reddit many times before.

I have not done this specific method before but have worked with Reddit and other methods that are similar to this one with great success.

I hope that closes the loophole you were looking to “nail” me on because you have nothing better to do.

To anyone else reading this, I’m sorry. Some people just wanna watch the world burn and tear people down.

If anyone else wants to know anything or help with anything please feel free to post and I’ll get back to you.

*FULL DISCLOSURE* I have not actually tried this method at all. I have tried various elements of this method before and have gotten some success but I have no screenshots of any form for this method. Try this method at your own risk.
then this is untruth? get your story strait

common ....
Let us know when it works ...

banners
Back