The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Webmasters Phorum

M

menj

I am not sure where to place this, so I am hoping this is the right place. I am inviting all webmasters/forum members to visit this latest forum addition to the webmaster internet world:

Webmasters Phorum - Index

We are still new, so please do come and join in and help build this forum together. Let me know what you think of the forum as well.

I took a look, Database Error is the cache, have a word with your server dudes and tell them to make sure that error pages return the correct error header. Database failure ideally should have returned a 500 error. Google would then not have cached the error page, and would have kept the original cached copy. Silly little errors like that is what can slaughter a site :)

I will show my face and make a couple of posts though seeing as you have over 200 posts here :)

Thanks, guys. OldWelshGuy, that cache you saw is from a previous installation in Phorum, which was later taken down and undeveloped for some time. The fresh SMF install was done only two days ago :)

I thought you misspelled the word forum to phorum :laugh::sweatdrop: anyway I bookmarked your forum and will review it later. I agree with Zurk it was neat and I like the contrast of the color. Nice work:beer:

banners
Back