The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

new web shop - SEO help needed

elady

affiliate
Hi!

I am the owner of the web shop: e-lady.co.uk. I have just some general knowladge and no expirience with SEO but without this I can not make my business busy. I'm looking for practical advise and specyfic solutions.
Please notice that it's small family business and we can not effort professional SEO company. We try to make it as cheap as possible.

Any comments about the website very welcome!

Please help!

Thanks

You would be amazed at how reasonable some SEO companies (i.e. mine) rates are.

It's up to you but you will need to spend a significant amount of time researching before you should start any SEO work and remember, SEO done badly will have a disastrous affect on your rankings.

You would be amazed at how reasonable some SEO companies (i.e. mine) rates are.

It's up to you but you will need to spend a significant amount of time researching before you should start any SEO work and remember, SEO done badly will have a disastrous affect on your rankings.

could You PM some offer for my website, please.

Until and unless if you won't work on your site you can't get any revenue..So it will be easy if you have some SEO knowledge..

Just submit your site in directories...
And comment on the related blogs
Just participate in forums
If you have a article go for Article Marketing..

These are the minimum process that should be done if you want some profits and business...Thanks

Hi,
I think it will be better to start doing SEO for yourself. In this forum you will find thousands of experts out there to help you. Why not give a chance to yourself. Ask for suggestions and follow what majority is saying.

Regards
John

Good SEO would require some investment up front but once up and running it can be a lot less work to maintain (if done right). I would maybe outsource the initial strategic part of the work but make sure they provide you with a monthly task sheet of things you can do to promote the site yourself.

banners
Back