The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New Tracking Software Beta Testing

acidut

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

If you need a new solution to track your campaigns better than other software out there i want you to know that i had developed a new tracking software for Affiliate Marketing.
I am looking for 10 members from CPAFIX who will get access to this early Beta and after i will release it i will offer those 10 members a 2 Month unlimited plan as a bonus for testing it out and reporting any possible bugs.

I guess you guys are wondering what does this new tracking software has as features.
First of all you can track your campaign by GEO Location, Detect Mobile/Table/PC devices, Browser, Operating system, Detect if the user is on WIFI for Mobile devices, Detect Private Proxies visits.
I also added the possibility of creating a campaign and add to that campaign Multiple Offers and assign them to specific Landing Pages and then you can create a split test directly into the system so you can track what offers from Witch Affiliate networks are doing the best or What Landing pages converts and has higher CTR.
I had also created a php plugin if you guys want to do any inpage multivariate ( A/B SPLIT TEST ), where you can split test on the same LP different Images, Backgrounds, Headlines, etc, then run reports and see witch variation had the best CTR and the highest CR. With this feature you no longer need to create 10 different landing pages just to test some text, headlines, images, etc.

Anyway this are some of the great features it has. I am also looking to add HeatMaps support to it in the next couple of weeks.

I will give access to only 10 members from this forum, the only condition is to run more than 250 visits per day.

Best regards

Attachments

• interface.jpg
    interface.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 60
banners
Back