The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

new to this

nolimit974

affiliate
Hello I just started doing affiliate marketing with GDI. I post ads on craigslist.org and kijiji.com. where would be some good places to post ads. Also what would be a great way to market this?

Hi and welcome aboard. Pardon me but I am not familiar with GDI, what is it? Have you had any luck with craigs list and kijiji? They are so big It seems that it would be hard yo find a specific ad but then again I have never tried to post anything there.

Hi nolimit974,

Welcome to 5 Star. So you know I and all the top industry people I know consider programs
like GDI to be in the MLM/Biz opp category. It does not really qualify as an affiliate program in my mind.

However regardless of what you are promoting getting traffic, is getting traffic and here are
a bunch of ideas that could help.

FYI as I'm sure you are aware Craigs list has strict rules against advertising
affiliate or MLM links so you could have a problem there.

GDI is Global Domains International. I promote their services which is the .ws domains they are the owners of the .ws domain. Craigslist does ok but not what I expect it to do. What is the difference in what I do and what you do with programs such as advaliant?

I don't know the program you are with but Can I just say that what works for me is having my own website

With your own website you can do some SEO and get it to rank for relevant keywords. This results in a stream of visitors long term

The problem with craigs list is your advert is only prominent for a day, maybe too, then it disappears amoungst the hundreds of thousands of ads in your category

I am not saying craigslist is not good, I have used it from time to time, but for the effort you need to put into posting and reposting, the returns are better if you just invest that time and effort into building your own site and getting it to rank well

This s just my opinion and I am certain others will beg to differ. But it is what I have tried and works for me

Good luck

What is the difference in what I do and what you do with programs such as advaliant?

There are many but the primary differences between AM and MLM is:

Traditional Affiliate Programs:

~ Never a cost to 'join'

~ Not more than 2 levels deep

~ Primary focus is usually selling to the consumer not recruiting others to get in the business

~ No downlines, uplines or sponsoring

I do have a site but how exactly would I go about advertising on it. it is a wordpress site so I can't put advertisements.

You should be able to place advertisements on Wordpress...just check out the tons and tons of Wordpress blogs that have ads on them...Why do you think that you cannot?

IF you have a .wordpress blog then right you would not be able to have ads. But if you download wordpress to your own domain--- like one of your touted .ws sites then you can have ads.

I've seen people advertise GDI on You Tube. Make a little video and then throw that GDI video on it. I joined GDI as well, but I lost interest after a while.

Hello I just started doing affiliate marketing with GDI. I post ads on craigslist.org and kijiji.com. where would be some good places to post ads. Also what would be a great way to market this?

Well, for example forum postings are a great way to market any other business opportunity out there.

Forum postings are free to use and they are highly efficient. For me it is one of the most efficient tool that I got and I use!

MI
Back