The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to the forum

kbhuffaker

Hi Everyone,

My name is Pusztai and being new to the forum I wanted to introduce myself. I've been in the Internet Marketing business for about three years now. I've learned a lot about different IM steps and concepts. One place I'm lacking at is list building. I'm hoping to help others with what I know and to get some help with building a list.

Hi and welcome!
Hope to learn from you and I'm sure you'll get answers to your questions.

(You mention that you want to learn list building but the link in your signature is about learning to build a list!? (oh and the link doesn't work).)

Hi Louise,

I noticed that my link wasn't working but I've fixed it. Yes I'm working on learning how to build a list. How are your list building skills? You having luck building it?

Yes I think it's a very powerful marketing strategy for sure! :)

I have some good results with it, I have 2 lists for now and they are growing each day. I think the toughest thing is to have targeted subscribers, not people looking for free stuff only but people willing to buy at some point. Then of course, it all depends on the relationship you're building with your subscribers and the quality things you provide them as that's what will increase your credibility and their trust in you. :)

I've been thinking about the quality of the product you mentioned and I can see how that would be a key piece to keep in mind. I know that I've been on some lists and I get bombarded with all kinds of junk. So I can see how trust would be built with providing quality products. Thanks for the advice.

you're welcome!
Yeah I really do think providing quality is how you can kinda stand out and make people stay. Also I've noticed that it works really well to remind people to feel free to contact you to ask questions, tell you what they'd like you to talk about, ect. Interaction in a word. :)

MI
Back