The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to the Forum!!!!

MzJme

affiliate
Hello my name is Jaime AKA Mz~J. I am new here to the forum and looking for ways to make money with my Blog. I am excited to be here and look forward to contributing what I can. ;)

Hi Jaime,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us. We should be able to help you make money with your blog. Read all the stickies in the newbie forum and some in the niche forum, then ask questions when you have any.

Welcome to 5 Star, Jaime.

Thanks for joining. We are glad to have you as a member.

If you do a little reading as Linda suggested it will help you and our members are very helpful, so don't hesitate to ask questions whenever you have any.

Please join in the discussions whenever you wish.

Welcome to 5star Jaime. What is your blog about? You can learn so many great things from Linda as she is an expert blogger.

I really wasn't trying to suck up! It was ALL true I have been trying to venture to other places and because the info here is so easy to understand I keep finding myself coming back. **LOL-I cant stay away**

okay i think i have had a little too much Coffee!

Sorry Linda, I thought you were talking to me because my name is Jaime too. too much Coffee :D

I'm Back...

Hello my name is Jaime AKA Mz~J. I am new here to the forum and looking for ways to make money with my Blog. I am excited to be here and look forward to contributing what I can. ;)

I am back to join this forum. I have been away because I was pregnant and now that my daughter is more on schedule I am ready to learn and contribute as much as I can. I look forward to meeting you all again.

Welcome back and congrats on the newest family member. Hope you are getting sleep. This is the perfect business, though, for putting in an hour here and an hour there.

MI
Back