The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New to Media buying - could need some advice

erichon

Hey all of you,

first of all I am not native English - so be not rude with me!. Why I joined this forum is, because it was the only place (after googling my fingers bloody) to get useful information I at least could understand. I will give you some information of my background so you can more easily see what my knowledge is. I started earning money online 5 years ago and had got some good results with social media and Crakrevenue. Since twitter changed his policy with sms verifications I had to stop that it and look for an alternative to make money. That is how I got into paid traffic and landed her. Started to get my feet wet two days ago and set up 4 ads on jucyads, ads that are placed on certain websites for a fixed amount of money per week.
So my question: 3 of them after 2 days get no clicks at all, one of them is getting 1% CTR. So shall I dump the other 3 completely or should I try to adjust the banner ads?
thx
Eric

PS: Any links to sources or tips where I can learn this biz are very much welcome

Hello, I do think that the best thing for you to do is to be able to do some research work on the fields that you have invested. I am so sure that there might be something that you are not doing and thus the reason as to why you are having zero clicks. Another thing is to keep the accounts getting the required traffic that is consisntent over a period of time.

banners
Back